Cabinet Care - Pages
• Avoid placing small kitchen appliances where heat is directed onto cabinet surfaces.
• Wipe up spills, splatters, and water spots as they occur immediately, keeping the cabinets dry.
• Avoid using a dish cloth or sponge. It could contain remnants of grease or detergents.
• Do not use products with bleach, ammonia, or abrasive additives like petroleum solvents.
• Clean as needed with a soft, lint-free cloth. Use a mild deter- gent or soap with warm water.
• Do not allow oven cleaners to come into contact with wood surfaces.
• Avoid draping damp cloths or dish towels over cabinet doors – excessive moisture can cause permanent damage.